SDR-IQ Data Rate

Could someone please help me with some simple arithmetic?

I understand that the maximum data rate from the SDR-IQ USB2 port into
Linrad is around 196kHz, which presumably means samples per second of
both the I and the Q channels.
Each sample is 16 bits, so that means that each sample of I and Q
comprises 32 bits total.

I also read independently that the maximum rate of USB2 is 480
Megabits/s.

I realise that other data is also flowing back and forth, but the
actual samples must surely represent the major part of the data flow,
so I am unable to reconcile these 2 rates, and would like to
understand.

Thanks.

Guy  VK2KU