Re: SDR-IQ Data Rate

Hello Guy,

I suspect:

maximum datarate may be up to 480 Mbits/sec, minimum datarate is 0 bits/sec.

If the SDR-IQ max datarate is 196Ksamples /sec, there is unused capacity.

In addition to the raw data, there is overhead to operate the USB protocol,
as well as the SDR-IQ overhead.

Probably only under ideal conditions can the USB handle the max rate:
short cables, no external noise,
no NACKs, "best most beautiful conditions".

Stan, W1LE