Re: SDR-IQ Data Rate

Leif,

I really can't remember!
Perhaps, perhaps not.
It was when I first got my SDR-IQ, and I still hardly knew one end of
Linrad from the other, much less how to configure it reasonably.
I do remember that Linrad was fine under Win98SE2 (of course), but the
USB interface from the SDR-IQ requires USB2, and Win98SE2 only
supports USB1 I think.
Not running Vista here, and I have no intention of upgrading from XP
in the foreseeable future!