Re: Piping audio from Linrad to other applications?

One last comment:

I found that there is an easy way for ALSA native applications to use
JACK without any changes using the ALSA plugin library. But it is no
go with Linrad, even though the OSS compatibility in ALSA is there.

So it looks like the only way to get Linrad to send audio to other
apps is through a rewrite of the sound I/F, making it ALSA based.   :-
(

I suspect Leif has better things to do with his precious time than to
fix what isn't broken...