Re: Ozy/Janus and Linrad

No, that would not be the case ,, ozy/janus do not look like a pc
sound card. I have been able to get hold of some early source that
connects janus/ozy to the jack audio connection kit .. but I think I'd
have to modify linrad to be a jack client in order for that to be
useful. At this point I'm playing around with the ozyjack code plus
dttsp and a java gui interface. Once that's all working properly
perhaps I'll look at hooking linrad to it. I'm definitely not
interested in windows solutions ..

de w1rt/john