Re: Linrad and Tac32

Thanks Roger and Alberto.
gpedit is only available in XP Pro, not XP Home.
I might have a look at Process Priority Optimizer sometime,
though it hardly seems worth the effort!

Likewise I take your point Alberto,
but recompiling Linrad for each new version released is probably as
much bother
as just using Task Manager each time I start Linrad :-)

It's not a big deal really.
It just seems amazing that you can't set a program's priority in
Windows
as part of its properties.

Thanks to both of you,

Guy  VK2KU