Re: Linrad-02.44

Hello All,

Linrad-02.44 will not compile under Linux unless OSS
is installed. This error will occur:
lsettx.c:855: error: 'AFMT_S32_LE' undeclared (first use
in this function)

To correct the problem, add an #ifdef AFMT_S32_LE ... #endif
sequence around the  offending statement like this:

#ifdef AFMT_S32_LE
          SNDLOG"32");
          i=AFMT_S32_LE;
#endif

I have corrected the packages lir02-44.tbz and lir02-44.zip
and updated the file sizes on the download page, but I have
not changed the version number.