[Linrad] Re: Elderly computers.

I have a Pentium 2 computer that I do not use much and also a more
modern computer Fujitsu Siemens that I am using daily.
I intend to use Linrad with wsjt software for EME and MS and I
understand that I need 2 computers for this purpose.
It would be intresting to run Linrad on the Pentim 2 and wsjt on the
modern laptop.
The problem is that I am not familiar with Linux and it is very hard
to learn it to make all those settings.
It would be interesting if you could offer a version of Linux with
Linrad preinstalled. It could be a simple version of Linux
suited for amateur purposes only.
I think this way many amateurs will put their old computers at work.
It would be nice if somebody who has time and knowledge issue a live
CD with Linux with ham radio software preinstalled.
It is a pity to throw away Pentium 2 computers which could serve this
purpose.

73 Corneliu