[Linrad] Re: Elderly computers.

Hi Leif (or anyone else that knows!),

Is there any way to adjust the height of the signal -- the green and
magenta dots in my dual polarization system -- in the High Resolution
spectrum?  When I adjust gain and zero level for good waterfall
appearance and sensitivity in the wide graph, the signal is too low by
several dB in the High Resolution graph.  In fact, it is often clipped
along the bottom edge.  What needs adjustment in my parameters?

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT