[Linrad] Re: Map65 reports "No Rx data"

Hi Ed,

The localhost IP address 127.0.0.1 is part of the Internet Protocol; it
is not special to Windows, Linux, or any other operating system.

MAP65 can be used as an input device to Linrad, but not (yet?) as an
input device to the Linrad+MAP65 combination.  The reason is that MAP65
wants data at a 96 kHz sample rate.

	-- Joe, K1JT