From: SM0ERR <mart.sakalov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linrad <linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Linrad] Re: M audio
Date: Tue, December 02, 2008, 06:48:00

Hi John

I uploaded some files on unmodified M-audio cards (DELTA44 and AP192).

Spectrum mask at 2.510 MHz at -1dB below saturation and 96 kHz
sampling rate
DELTA44_dist.bmp
AP_192_dist.bmp

and on the same plot with some frequency offset.
DELTA_AP_diff.bmp

The AP192 card is using the AK5385AVF A/D converter and should have
9dB better S/(N+D) compared with the AK4524 used in DELTA44
The noise floor is -148.5 dBc and very similar to the modified DELTA44
card.

For 192kHz sampling.
AP192_noise.bmp

73 SM0ERR Mart

On Dec 1, 10:39 am, SM0ERR <mart.saka...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi John.
>
> I have been using the Audiophile 192 together with WSE converter for
> some time now. The card is outperforming the delta44 at 96KHz sample
> rate, however as Alberto pointed out the noise rise / NF at 192KHz is
> +20 dB.
> I will do some tests bypassing the input OP's..
>
> 73  SM0ERR Mart
>
> On Nov 29, 5:30 pm, John <rad...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > What a shame, thanks for the reply.
> > John K1VBM