R: [Linrad] One PC?

Hi, Jeremy.

I using Leif's WSE converters.
Is simple and runs very well on a single PC in WindowsXP.
Configure Linrad send timf2 with ip address 127.0.0.0 loop or the same
address of the network adapter for example 192.168.1.10
Configure Map65 'input data unicast' and will work with data sent from
Linrad.
Be careful to adjust the levels Linrad to have max 4 or 5 dB rx noise in
MAP65 to get good decodes.

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn

that having two computers running is not what I want.

>I would love to have some input on this simpler approach? Also, maybe Why I
should have Joe's stuff running on a seperate PC?