[Linrad] Windows Network

Hi All,

As it turns out, I find it impossible (now) to work
with the network problem under Windows.

Without an Ethernet cable it seems I can not send
anything between two programs via the network under
Windows. (I also tried Linrad-02.47)

At home I found problems with the network speed when
using watzo at a sampling rate of 1 MHz, but the problem
could be solved by unplugging the network cable.
Seems something inside Windows was configured by
having had an ethernet cable configured(?)

The error message says host unreachable for the moment:-(

Anyone knows what to do to send data internally in a computer
under Windows when there is no external network?
Under Linux everything works fine (as usual...)

73

Leif