R: [Linrad] Windows Network

Hi Leif.

I read just this morning in the office of your answers about the network in
WindowsXP.

Here at office i have two different PC I did some tests.

Using the local network to 100mb and 10mb get both:

Network write error: WSAEWOULDBLOCK

I tried to disconnect the network cable and use a virtual
 Microsoft Loopback adapter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839013 ).

In this case the error written into the file of dmp Linrad is:

Network write error: unknown

Perhaps because the loopback adapter does not return the error ?!?.
This evening return home to try with 2 PCs that are networked.

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn