[Linrad] Linrad-02.56

Hi All,

This version allows disabling of the loudspeaker output.
I tried 9 simultaneous instances of Linrad-02.56 on my
laptop processing data at 500 kHz from a Perseus recording.
That worked flawlessly and I could save 9 narrowband .wav
files with demodulated AM stations simultaneously.

It seems nobody has been using the fft1 format lately.
(At least I have not seen any bug reports.)

I introduced some things that made receiving data in this
format impossible several versions back when I made changes
to make the time from antenna to loudspeaker shorter.

Maybe 02-56 will work on Linux systems that have OSS only:-)